NIOS Solved Assignment for 10th & 12th class 2020-21 (contact us –9582489391 Mr.Santosh Kumar) All subject with Project Work (Including Question 6) E-Copy PDF file. It is computerize typing Assignment. This is Automatically Downloadable Assignment after payment successfully. You can download Assignment. If any problem regarding Assignment call me – 7992278944, 9582489391 or join whatsapp (Any time) , Electronics and Technology, Everything Else, Patna, Bihar


NIOS Solved Assignment for 10th & 12th class 2020-21 (contact us –9582489391 Mr.Santosh Kumar) All subject with Project Work (Including Question 6) E-Copy PDF file. It is computerize typing Assignment. This is Automatically Downloadable Assignment after payment successfully. You can download Assignment. If any problem regarding Assignment call me – 7992278944, 9582489391 or join whatsapp (Any time) 

We are providing Nios solved assignment 2020-21 (Tutor marked Assignment) of Nios Open board. Dear all Nios students if you need NIOS Solved TMA Question with Answer sheet please call me or whatsaap me. 7992278944 or join whatsapp.

We have All subjects NIOS Solved Assignments (TMA) for 10th & 12th class and Ignou University (B.A, B.com, M.A, M.co and more subjects)

Dear all students who appear exam for March –April 2021 submit Assignment and get 20% weightage of theory is given to Internal Assessment. The public examination covers remaining 80% of weightage of theory. The result of those learners who do not submit the Assignments is declared on the basis of Public Examination.

Price Details:-

Nios solved Assignment 10th class Rs.150/ subjects - (soft copy) 

Nios solved Assignment 12th class (soft copy)- Rs.150/subjects
Nios solved Assignment {with Question-6} (Hard copy) for 10th & 12th class - Rs.300/subjects

 Important Information :

 If a learner does not submit TMA before examination will he/she be allowed to appear in examination?

Ans. Yes. The learner will be allowed to appear in the examination. However, it will put the learner at disadvantageous position. He/She will get zero marks in TMA. Hence, it is advisable to submit TMA. It is important part of Examination for 10th & 12th class.

We are a group of professional willing to help Professional/ Academic students, who generally fighting with time to prepare for further studies. 

We are also provide Nios Guide books, practical file, Nios solved Assignment- (soft copy)/Hard copy, Admission help etc.

GROWTH EDUCATION POINTS

Mr.santosh Kumar

Helpline No - 07992278944 (24*7 helpline)

Visit websit- www.growtheducationpoints.com

Email id –grotheducationpoints@gmail.com

Working Location :-

New Delhi ||Uttar Pradesh | Madhya Pradesh | Bihar | Haryana | Karnataka | Uttarakhand | Maharashtra | Chhattisgarh | Punjab | Jammu & Kashmir |Jharkhand | Rajasthan | Himanchal Pradesh | Goa | Nepal | GUJRAT|| ODISHA|| TAMILNADU|| KERELA|| ANDHRA PRADESH||


Reply to this Ad
When you call or email, mention that you found this ad on "G Ads"(gads.in) to easily understand your query!
Name :santosh kumar
Mobile :9582489391
Email :santoshkumar02018@gmail.com
Address :new delhi karol bag
Locality :delhi
Total Views : 83
   Posted :
4 weeks ago

Share this on

BUY AUTOMATIC BLACK MONEY CLEANING MACHINE AT CHEAP PRICES

Universal  Ssd Chemical Solution For Sale Call On +27787153652 (Johannesburg- Harare) SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR DEFACED BANKNOTES IN MOZAMBIQUE- ...

SELLING PURE SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION AND AUTOMATIC MACHINE

Selling Ssd Chemical Solutions and Technicians for Cleaning Black Bank Stained Currency Call On  +27787153652 iIN Micronesia -New Zealand -Nauru ...

Training in Tambaram | Certification | Class Room | Online Training

Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, ...

DEVOPS TRAINING IN CHENNAI

DevOps is a set of practices that combines software development (Dev) and IT operations (Ops). It aims to shorten the systems development life cycle ...

DEVOPS TRAINING IN CHENNAI

DevOps integration targets product delivery, continuous testing, quality testing, feature development, and maintenance ...

online nios tutor marked assignment 2020

We provide Nios solved Assignment (soft copy),  Nios Guide books, Nios sample paper, practical pdf for your help. visit my website ...